A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
For the Husky Game Dev game jam, this is a 3D voxel game similar to Minecraft. The main difference is it's always nighttime and the way to mine is through using a reflective projectile. More of a tech demo than a game, but enjoy regardless!
- WASD: Move
- Space: Jump
- Left Shift: Sprint
- Mouse: Aim
- Left-click: Fire Projectile
- Right-click: Build
- Scroll wheel: Navigate Hotbar
- Q: Open Inventory
- R: Teleports you back to spawn
- ESC: Quits
- Music/Sound Design: Gobui - https://soundcloud.com/gobui
- Programming: Ayrton Muniz (AJ213)
- Texturing/Modeling: Gabriel Oliver
If you are having performance issues, you want to lower the render distance in the settings. This game is not well optimized and you likely want to play at about 3 render distance.
- Download zip file
- Unzip zip file
- Run exe file
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.